<h2>TrueProof® – the new standard in document verification</h2> <p>Most authorities worldwide require a Primary Source Verification (PSV) report for a job applicant’s documents, such as licenses, degree certifications, and work experience. TrueProfile.io’s answer to this is a TrueProof. A TrueProof is a trusted file which provides digital proof that an individual document has been verified by the DataFlow Group, our parent company. </p> <p>The DataFlow Group is a leading global provider of specialized Primary Source Verification (PSV) solutions, verifying information using their vast network of educational institutions, licensing authorities, and companies worldwide. These portable credentials, TrueProofs, show our Business Partners that the applicant they are viewing has the correct credentials required for the job. </p> <p>Each TrueProof uses Ethereum blockchain technology to authenticate the accuracy of the information provided.<a rel="noreferrer noopener" href="https://www.trueprofile.io/validate/" target="_blank"> Our Business Partners c</a>an quickly validate the TrueProof using our secure blockchain technology. <a href="https://businessblog.trueprofile.io/how-trueprofile-io-uses-blockchain-technology/" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener">Learn more about our blockchain technology here. </a></p>
What is a TrueProof®?
- Recruitment Strategies for a Changing World
- How Employers Can Get Ahead of 'The Great Resignation'
- The UK's Healthcare Industry: Issues and Priorities
- TrueProfile.io in the Press – June 2021
- Whitepaper: The Costs Of An Ineffective Hiring Process
- Interview with Apurva Tandon (Part 3 of 3): The Future and Benefits of Verification for Issuing Authorities
- Interview with Apurva Tandon (Part 2 of 3): Why Issuing Authorities Should Create Opportunities for Alumni
- Interview with Apurva Tandon (Part 1 of 3): The Rise and Impact of Academic Fraud
- 6 Ways Technology Addresses Skills Shortages
- Blockchain: How to Avoid a Data Breach