- Posted18 Oct 2021
- Job LocationCambridge, United Kingdom
- Experience0 year
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Valid English Language Certificate (IELTS or OET)
On behalf of our UK recruitment partner, Pulse Healthcare Ltd. we are seeking Community Nurses to be placed at the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Trust, in the UK.
Successful applicants will need to work as an autonomous practitioner within an integrated multi-professional team. Community nurses will be accountable for assessing, interpreting, planning, implementing and evaluating treatment to patients within professional guidelines, with the support of the multidisciplinary team. They will also be required to keep the patient at the centre of care, ensure patient and carer participation in decision making, provide support and education to peers, new staff, non-registered staff and students.
If your application is successful you will become part of the Neighborhood Team reporting to the District Nursing Sister serving older people and the adult community local to Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS trust.
If you are interested in the role and feel you would be suitable please apply following the link below.
- 3 months free accommodation
- Salary advance (if required)
- OSCE exams paid and any resits
- Travel paid for OSCE exam
- Flight & transport to hospital
- NMC registration fee paid
- Must be IELTS/OET passed or exempt
- Able to arrive in the UK by March 2022 latest