- Posted30 Sep 2021
- Job LocationLondon, United Kingdom
- Experience1 year
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Valid English Language Certificate (IELTS or OET)
In association with our client, Pulse Healthcare ltd, we are seeking Community Nurses to work for the NHS from a London-based hospital. The successful applicant will work as part of the Community Nursing team to deliver excellent primary care in a variety of settings including people’s homes, care homes and clinics.
As part of the NHS, you will receive an unrivalled experience as part of one of the largest healthcare systems in the world.
- 27 days annual leave
- Salary awarded in line with NHS pay bands, starting at Band 4 (£19,409 - £22,683 per annum). Upon successful NMC registration pay rates will be aligned to Band 5 (£22,128 - £28,746 per annum).
- Full-time role (37.5 hours per week)
- Tier 2 Health & Care Visa
- Flight to UK paid for
- OSCE exam costs will be reimbursed
- CBT exam costs will be reimbursed
- NMC application costs will be reimbursed
- Be part of the renowned NHS, one of the largest healthcare systems in the world
- Qualified Registered Nurse
- Must have IELTS / OET qualifications in line with NMC requirements
- (IELTS = overall score of 7 with a minimum score of 6.5 in writing. OET = minimum grade of B in reading, speaking and listening and minimum C+ in writing. Test results must be less than 2 years old)
- Must have at least one years of experience within community nursing