- Posted18 Oct 2021
- Job LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Experience10 years
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- HMG Application form
- Experience Certificate
- BLS (if available)
- DataFlow Report (if available)
- Academic Certificate (Diploma, TOR, and RLE)
- Valid Passport Copy
- License Certificate (Saudi Council License if applicable, PRC License Card Copy, PRC Board Rating)
Working in collaboration with our client, Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Ajaji Dental Clinics, one of the leaders in the field of dentistry and dental care, we are seeking a Nursing Manager who will join the team of talented professionals in this field. The successful applicant will be responsible to ensure the delivery of quality dental services to patients by performing administrative and supervisory duties to dental assistance, x-ray technician, biomedical technician and CSSD Staff in all branches and as well as OR and OMFS Staff and to guarantee the compliance to all policies that matched with the international accreditation standards.
At least five years of practical experience is required and preferably with Subspecialty degree or structured subspecialty training.
The Nursing Manager is responsible for writing and updating, workflow, job description policies and procedures of employees and sub departments under the department. He/She will participate in the planning, development and implementation of education, training and orientation programs for the new employees in coordination with TDD. He/She will work on a detailed clear training plan for Dental Assistants in all specialties, and CSSD in coordination with TDD and to assess the training outputs continuously. He/She will monitor the workflow of the work inside CSSD in terms of infection control and MOH regulations plus workflow between the CSSD and clinics and monitor it closely to guarantee smooth operation and decrease the lost and damaged instruments and equipment as well as carry out a periodical CSSD inventory at least every 6 months in terms of quality and quantity.
Salary Range : 12000 - 15000 SAR per month
- Housing provided, Transportation to and from the clinic, Flight ticket after 2 years, Medical insurance, Food allowance, 30 paid vacation days after 2 years, Half a month’s salary awarded at the end of service for every year worked.
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry/Nursing
- Relevant certificates (BLS)
- Valid Saudi Council License
- Preference is given to candidates with previous Middle East experience and
- knowledge of Arabic.
- Able to demonstrate an acceptable level of clinical/technical competence.
- Highly energetic and productive outstandingly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge in Arabic is an advantage
- CV and Application Form should include Date of Birth and Passport photo