- Posted18 Oct 2021
- Job LocationCambridge, United Kingdom
- Experience0 year
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Valid English Language Certificate (IELTS or OET)
On behalf of our UK recruitment partner, Pulse Healthcare Ltd. we are seeking Staff Nurses to be placed at the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Trust, in the UK.
The post holder will provide quality evidence based nursing advice, support and care for service users with mental and physical health needs and to their carers within a multi-disciplinary setting. They will be responsible for the assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of nursing care, and will have a working knowledge of local, national policies and legislation which govern current service provision.
The post holder will be responsible for identifying and contributing to the training needs of junior registered and unregistered staff and will ensure that issues of equality, diversity and rights are dealt with in accordance with good practice and legislation. They will ensure that effective communication pathways exist, and that they act within their sphere of responsibility, managing the shift in the absence of the Ward Manager or the designated deputy.
If your application is successful you will work within the Inpatients Mental Health Department reporting to the Ward Manager. We are placing positions working on Adult and Specialist cases.
If you are interested in the role and feel you would be suitable please apply following the link below.
- 3 months free accommodation
- Salary advance (if required)
- OSCE exams paid and any resits
- Travel paid for OSCE exam
- Flight & transport to hospital
- NMC registration fee paid
- Must be IELTS/OET passed or exempt
- Able to arrive by March 2022 latest