- Posted30 Sep 2021
- Job LocationLondon, United Kingdom
- Experience0 year
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Valid English Language Certificate (IELTS or OET)
We are working with our UK recruitment partner, Pulse Healthcare Ltd. who are seeking HDU Nurses for London’s Harefield Hospital.
Successful applicants will work in the High Dependency Unit (HDU) providing 24 hour service with colleagues in full and part-time positions and will be required to start work from the end of 2021/beginning of 2022.
The Royal Brompton and Harefield hospitals make up the largest heart and lung specialist centre in the UK, nursing teams strive to give patients and everyone they support the best quality of care and treatment. Nurses are expected to uphold the essentials of nursing care:
The trust supports the professional and clinical development of its staff offering in-house and post registration courses at higher education institutions across London. A great opportunity to work as part of a high functioning and experienced team with options to develop your career and skill sets.
- Interest-free travel loan
- Subsidised hospital accommodation
- Starter home initiative: the initiative’s aim is to provide an opportunity for NHS employees to buy their own homes in areas where property prices are high; it provides either an interest-free loan, equity loan or shared ownership loan
- £1000 loan for staff who chose to move out of Trust accommodation
- Subsidised meals at on-site restaurants
- Subsidised day nurseries for children aged up to five years
- Generous pension scheme – to enhance your own contribution (ranging from five to 13.5 percent), the employer also contributes 14.3 percent
- Flexible working including self-rostering, part-time, term-time, annualised hours, job share and career breaks
- Staff library: Royal Brompton has library facilities housing 300 primary clinical and research medical journals and providing an audiovisual service; this is available in the National Heart and Lung Institute adjacent to Royal Brompton Hospital - membership offers access to the Imperial
- Qualified Registered Nurse
- Must have IELTS / OET qualifications in line with NMC requirements (IELTS = overall score of 7 with a minimum score of 6.5 in writing. OET = minimum grade of B in reading, speaking and listening and minimum C+ in writing. Test results must be less than 2 years old)
- Specialisation in High Dependency unit/critical care