- Posted18 Oct 2021
- Job LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Experience2 years
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- HMG Application Form
- Experience Certificate
- BLS (if available)
- DataFlow Report (if available)
- Academic Certificate (Diploma, TOR, and RLE)
- License Certificate (Saudi Council License if applicable, PRC License Card Copy, PRC Board Rating)
- Valid Passport Copy
Working in collaboration with our client, Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Ajaji Dental Clinics, one of the leaders in the field of dentistry and dental care, we are seeking Dental Laboratory Technicians who will join the team of talented professionals in this field. The successful applicant will be responsible for applying the methods and techniques required to fabricate and repair prosthetic dental appliances. The work is performed in correctional facilities and may involve assisting in the training, overseeing and quality control review of inmates in dental laboratory work.
At least 2 years of practical experience is required.
- Housing provided, Transportation to and from the clinic, Flight ticket after 2 years, Medical insurance, Food allowance, 30 paid vacation days after 2 years, Half a month’s salary awarded at the end of service for every year worked.
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma of dental Lab
- Relevant certificates (BLS)
- Valid Saudi Council License
- Current knowledge of Dental Laboratory practices
- Able to communicate effectively with all patients & staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- An ability to remain calm and focused in an under pressure working environment
- CV and Application Form should include Date of Birth and Passport photo