- Posted18 Oct 2021
- Job LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Experience5 years
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- HMG Application form
- Experience Certificate
- BLS (if available)
- DataFlow Report (if available)
- Valid Passport Copy
- Academic Certificates (Diploma, TOR, and RLE)
- License Certificate (Saudi Council License if applicable, PRC License, PRC Board Rating)
Working in collaboration with our client, Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Ajaji Dental Clinics, one of the leaders in the field of dentistry and dental care, we are seeking Dental Head Nurses who will join the team of talented professionals in this field. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing professional leadership, managerial support and clinical expertise to all staff in the Dental Department and assumes overall accountability and responsibility for the management of the designated area. The Dental Head Nurse’s role is also to promote the continuing professional development of staff and ensure the provision of the best quality patient care within the available resources.
At least five years of practical experience is required. Preference is given to candidates with previous Middle East experience and knowledge of Arabic.
The Dental Head Nurse is responsible for the CBAHI folder and Department Manual including updating the quality indicators which is a requirement for JCI and CBAHI. Does round to department rooms (clinics, CSSD, utilities and stores) and ensure compliance to JCIA / CBAHI safety standards. He/She is also responsible for the assistant's distribution to clinics and preparing daily schedules, monthly cerec report, and keep track of DOR (Daily Operative Report) of each dental assistant and reports any out of order/ malfunction, damage to concerned department and follow-up till repaired and Monitor the PPM of all clinics , CSSD and X-Ray and report it in case of non-compliance.
He/She will also participate in person-centered care initiatives undertaken by AJAJI, enrich patient experience with compassion, respect and dignity, perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
Salary Range : 8000 - 10,000 SAR per month
- Housing provided, Transportation to and from the clinic, Flight ticket after 2 years, Medical insurance, Food allowance, 30 paid vacation days after 2 years, Half a month’s salary awarded at the end of service for every year worked.
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry/Nursing
- Relevant certificates (BLS)
- Valid Saudi Council License
- Knowledge and working experience dental care plans
- Flexible and able to prioritize and adapt during emergencies
- Knowledge of patient care plan, charting, documentation and patient history
- Demonstrate positive and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, using appropriate reporting structures/mechanisms according to policy
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and follow through on commitments
- Effectively handle pressure and be able to resolve conflict among teams