- Posted18 Oct 2021
- Job LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Experience2 years
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- HMG Application Form
- Experience Certificate
- BLS (if available)
- DataFlow Report (if available)
- Valid Passport Copy
- Academic Certificate (Diploma, TOR, and RLE)
- License Certificate (Saudi Council License if applicable, PRC License Card Copy, PRC Board Rating)
Working in collaboration with our client, Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Ajaji Dental Clinics, one of the leaders in the field of dentistry and dental care, we are seeking General Nurse who will join the team of talented professionals in this field. The successful applicant will be responsible in providing chair-side assistance to the physician in all Dental Procedures and to maintain proper organization of the assigned clinic.
At least two (2) years of experience in relevant fields is required for this position.
General Nurse works directly with the dentist in the treatment area. Assisting during procedure, Instituting Infection Control procedures at all times, checking the Doctor’s appointment list and checking the insurance approval for the insured patient. He/She will oversee inventory control of the clinic materials, check expiration date of materials & instruments pouch inside the clinic and be responsible for the general care of the patient and assisting in completing insurance forms and preparing medical reports if requested by the patient or insurance staff. He/She will also be expected to perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
Salary Range : 4,500 - 5000 SAR per month
- Housing provided, Transportation to and from the clinic, Flight ticket after 2 years, Medical insurance, Food allowance, 30 paid vacation days after 2 years, Half a month’s salary awarded at the end of service for every year worked.
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry/Nursing
- Relevant certificates (BLS)
- Valid Saudi Council License
- English Language: (E)- Arabic Language: (P)- Computer Skill: (E)
- Working knowledge of the handling properties and clinical performance of a comprehensive list of dental materials, comprehensive knowledge of basic instruments and their use
- Physically and mentally, fit for the job
- Able to communicate effectively with all staff
- An ability to remain calm and focused in an under pressure working environment
- CV and Application Form should include Date of Birth and Passport photo