- Posted18 Oct 2021
- Job LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Experience3 years
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- HMG Application form
- Experience Certificate
- BLS (if available)
- DataFlow Report (if available)
- Academic Certificate (Diploma, TOR, and RLE)
- License Certificate (Saudi Council License if applicable, PRC License Card Copy, PRC Board Rating)
- Valid Passport Copy
Working in collaboration with our client, Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Ajaji Dental Clinics, one of the leaders in the field of dentistry and dental care, we are seeking CSSD Technicians who will join the team of talented professionals in this field. The successful applicant will be responsible for routine technical task in the work area of CSSD such as task related to decontamination, sterilization, packaging, storage and distribution of reusable instruments, utility items and single use supplies.
Must have a minimum of three years post-graduation experience preferred.
CSSD Technician will perform the daily testing of sterilizers cssd machine and equipment. (Warm up cycle, bowie and dick test, spore test, leak test). He/She will receive and record all items from allocated areas and deliver them to the decontamination area, sort contaminated instruments and thoroughly cleans them, following manufacturer’s instruction and established guidelines for effective bio-burden removal. He/She will comply with the standards laid down by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA)/Central Board for Accreditation of HealthCare Institutions (CBAHI) and perform duties necessary to support and achieve accreditation.
Salary Range : 4,500 - 5000 SAR per month
- Housing provided, Transportation to and from the clinic, Flight ticket after 2 years, Medical insurance, Food allowance, 30 paid vacation days after 2 years, Half a month’s salary awarded at the end of service for every year worked
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma on CSSD
- Relevant certificates (BLS)
- Valid Saudi Council License
- Knowledge of basic CSSD standard care and principles.
- Has required experience and process capabilities as determined to be adequate by the Dental Care Manager
- Knowledge of CSSD machines and surgical instruments
- Able to communicate effectively, stand and walk for long periods of time, transport equipment to various locations in the hospital
- An ability to remain calm and focused, under pressure
- CV and Application Form should include Date of Birth and Passport photo