- Posted1 Oct 2021
- Job LocationEngland - Nationwide, United Kingdom
- Experience3 years
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Valid English Language Certificate (IELTS or OET)
We are working with our well established UK based recruitment Partner, Holt Doctors to place Senior Medical Officers in Emergency Medicine at hospitals in more than 30 locations throughout the UK.
Successful applicants will need to be willing to relocate to the UK to work full time on a fixed term contract and 3+ years experience in Emergency Medicine is essential.
Please apply if you are interested and feel you are suitable for the role.
- Relocation benefits vary between NHS hospitals. The successful candidate can expect between £2,000 and £4,000 in financial support towards their relocation.
- Certificate of Sponsorship is issued for those requiring working visas
- 3+ years recent experience in Emergency Medicine
- GMC registration
- MRCEM desirable but not essential or MRCP
- ALS and ATLS desirable but not essential
- Passed English Language Test IELTS or OET