- Posted8 May 2023
- Job LocationQatar, Qatar
- Experience5 years
- Working hoursFull-time
- Position available
- Annual tickets for self, spouse, and two children below the age of 23
- Private medical insurance for self, spouse, and two children below the age of 23
- Schooling allowance up to two children below the age of 23
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Passport Copy
- All Educational and Employment certificates
- DataFlow verification report
- Medical Degree with appropriate board qualification
- Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for Consultants license in Qatar with QCHP
We are looking for Reproductive Medicine Physicians who reflect the mission, vision, and values of adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The Reproductive Medicine Physician accepts ultimate responsibility for the care of all patients under their name. The Consultant is capable of independently providing high quality patient care (diagnose, treat and manage and admit patients under his name) as delineated by his clinical privileges.
The Reproductive Medicine Physician is responsible for diagnosing and treating infertility issues. Additionally, he/she is responsible for organizing, monitoring, and maintaining the clinical services provided within the department in order to achieve the highest possible level of patient care with optimum utilization of the available resources.
Skills required : Good Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook. Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage although not essential.
Annual tickets for self, spouse, and two children below the age of 23
Private medical insurance for self, spouse, and two children below the age of 23
Schooling allowance up to two children below the age of 23
CV (should contain a photo, Date of Birth, be provided in a Word document)
All Educational and Employment certificates
Medical Degree with appropriate board qualification
Experience in the ambulatory surgical and outpatient setting.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for Consultants license in Qatar with QCHP
Essential Education for QCHP licensing (Minimum of one from the below) :
• USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
• Canada - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
• UK - GMC/CCST Specialist Register
• Ireland: Membership / Fellowship of the Royal Colleges and Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist training (CSCST).
• Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand
• Arab Board of Health Specializations
• Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence
• Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required.
LIVING IN QATAR
Huge growth opportunities and state-of-the-art hospitals