- Posted1 Oct 2021
- Job LocationEngland - Nationwide, United Kingdom
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Valid English Language Certificate (IELTS or OET)
In collaboration with our UK based recruitment partner, Holt Doctors, we are seeking Consultants in Care of the Elderly (geriatrics) for roles at NHS hospitals in more than 30 locations throughout the UK.
Successful applicants must be willing to relocate to the UK to work full-time on a fixed term contract and will need to register with the General Medical Council in the UK during the recruitment process - it will be beneficial if this process is already underway.
Experience at Consultant level is required.
Full-time, fixed term contracts are available. Please apply if you are interested and feel you are suitable for the role.
- Relocation benefits available at differing ranges between NHS hospitals (£2,000-£4,000).
- Certificate of Sponsorship is issued for those who require working visas.
- Experience at Consultant level
- English language test (IELTS or OET)