- Posted1 Oct 2021
- Job LocationEngland - Nationwide, United Kingdom
- Working hoursFull-time
- CV - including colored photo and date of birth
- Valid English Language Certificate (IELTS or OET)
In collaboration with our UK-based recruitment partner, Holt Doctors, we are seeking Consultant Anaesthetists with an interest in either Intensive Care or Critical Care.
Successful applicants must be willing to relocate to the UK and have the required qualifications and experience to register with the General Medical Council in the UK. Prior registration with the GMC is not mandatory, but it will be beneficial if this process is already underway.
Experience at Consultant level is required.
Full-time, fixed term contracts are available. Please apply if you are interested and feel you are suitable for the role.
- Relocation benefits available at differing ranges between NHS hospitals (£2,000-£4,000).
- Certificate of Sponsorship is issued for those who require working visas.
- Experience at Consultant level
- English language test (IELTS or OET)